Thursday, August 9, 2012

Big Birthday Bash! (8/8/12)

I turned four yesterday, and boy did I do a lot of fun things! In the morning Mom & Dad had presents waiting for me to open, then Mom took me shopping at Target (I had a gift card from Ryan!), then we went to the grocery store and I got to pick out my own cake! After we had cake for lunch (hey, it's my birthday) Mom & Dad took me to the movies to see "Madagascar 3." When we got home from the movies we picked up the mail and guess what, there were presents and birthday cards waiting for me! Aunt Barb from PA sent me some great books and Grammy & Grampy Pinney sent me a card with money inside! Then, after a quick nap we were off to a party at Cowabunga's (hosted by the Public Library), we saw Miss Vickie (she helps me check out books at the library) and had ice cream sundaes and I bounced and ran and climbed, a lot! Whew, what a great day!