Tuesday, September 2, 2008

08-28-08

VOORHEESVILLE, NY -- Wow, what a big, busy weekend I had! Thursday we went to Voorheesville to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Pinney. That night I had lots of company come visit...

Next door neighbor Ann Putnam stopped over for cake and coffee, she's really nice. I bet she has some funny stories to tell about my Dad.


Dad's best friend Chuck Donnelly and his family were there too. Lori and the kids just loved me! It was all very exciting.


Sean was funny, not sure how to hold me, but with some help from his Mom he did great!


Chelsea was a natural. I think she would be a good baby sitter (hint, hint).


Lexi too, I'll put her on the short list of sitters, so gentle.


There's my "Uncle" Chuck. He's just a little crazy. But hey, he's good with kids, so crazy's OK. Stop hiding the binky!


This is all so good for my ego. After two hours I was still drawing a crowd. What a party, thanks everyone!