Tuesday, September 2, 2008

08-31-08

OLD FORGE, NY -- Sunday in ADK. So many things going on the camera couldn't capture everything. Here are some highlights...

This is (one of) the deer Jack was looking out for. I slept through this but Dad and Jack got a picture.


For dinner we went out to 'The Ole Barn' up in Inlet. It was, um, unique. Good service and good food though. Barb just can't get enough of me, hooray!


Big brother Ryan and Barb (again) enjoying the spread.


Whew, no room for dessert. I'm so happy just getting away from the creepy waitress that wants to keep me. Whoops, where are my socks?


Back at home, getting changed and ready for tummy time!


OK, tummy time is on! Look at all those cool animals and colors!


Excuse me Jack, those are my toys.


How to make me cry, part one: Introduce giant butterfly.


How to make me cry, part two: Give me some doggy kisses.


How to make me cry, part three: That's it, we have a winner!


Look, this is my first campfire! I'm loving camp life.


Life is good in the Adirondacks! The next morning we had a yummy breakfast of eggs and blueberry muffins and we were on the road to New Hampshire. Thanks for all the fun Kirkners!