Monday, September 21, 2009

My First Day at Disney!!!

Oh. My. Gosh! I can't believe all the crazy stuff at Disney World! Plus getting up at three in the morning just to get to the airport. Hey that was my first trip in an airplane too, check that off the list of firsts.

Me and all my stuff at the airport.


Whoa, look at all the stuff in the SkyMall catalog!


Outside our hotel. We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Mommy keeps saying: "This is so cool!"


Passed out at the Monorail station. I did that a lot.


Here we are at Epcot!


Minnie Mouse! Nice face Dad (so embarrassing).


Me and Dad in front of the Living Seas pavilion. We rode the Nemo ride, saw real fish and dolphins and a mantee inside. Then we ate seafood at the Coral Reef restaurant. Kind of ironic no?






The sea turtle and ray were our dinner companions the entire time we were eating. The turtle was very relaxed and taking a nap most of the time.


Hmm... who, er, I mean what to eat?