Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Fourth Day at Disney!!!

Yesterday was Animal Kingdom day! But I have to tell you it was too darn hot! I slept through the safari ride and almost fell asleep before the Lion King show. Luckily we made an early day of it, going back to the hotel to eat dinner there and then bath time for me!


Asleep before the Kilimanjaro Safaris...



We're on the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail...





On the train to Rafiki's Planet Watch...




Here's my old pal Mickey. We're both wearing our safari outfits. I was so bold I even pinched his nose this time!


Melting under the "African" sun.


I loved Festival of the Lion King. I danced, clapped, yelled and waved to Simba. And a monkey came up to me and fed me a bug!




And another day at the park ends with me passed out.


Stuffing corn bread in my mouth, it was so good, I couldn't get enough!


Here are some photos of our hotel on the inside...