Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Third Day at Disney!!!

Today was boring adult day. We spent a lot of time shopping and walking around some place called EPCOT. Yawn! First stop was the Marketplace at downtown Disney. Then we took another boat ride to EPCOT ate fish and chips in England and I got a new friend, Lola. Then the walking commenced, we stopped at many countries and saw lots and lots of stuff to buy. Japan was my favorite, all the girls there loved me and made me laugh.

Mom and Dad said not to worry. He's a plant eater? What does that mean!?


This is my new friend Lola, she's from the UK.


Mommy, Lola and Me going to France.


Hooray for sushi and Godzilla!


A cast member from Japan wrote my name in Japanese on a sticker for me.


Watching the fife and drum corps at the American Adventure. I even applauded when they played.


My new Disney Crocs. The holes are Mickeys.


Dancing to the mariachi band in Mexico. We took a boat ride there and saw The Three Caballeros!


We ate at The Garden Grill in The Land pavilion. By the end I was and old hand at meeting the characters. We saw Chip & Dale, Pluto and the big cheese himself, Mickey Mouse!






After a long day of walking and shopping Mom and Dad took me back to the hotel and we went to the pool. My first time in a swimming pool - WOW - I loved it!






Lola and I say good night Disney World. See you at the Animal Kingdom!